wordpress statistics
Cricut Store

Giant Flower Cricut cartridge-first project

I made a 2 inch pansy for my project :) I purchased the wooden frame at Walmart. This is where I learned about the glue gun flourish from this smart and inspiring lady. Check her out: www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5

8 Responses to “Giant Flower Cricut cartridge-first project”

• pokefan2001 says:

Love the frame! I watch way too much YouTube as well. It’s what I have playing when I’m crafting…it’s like you guys are all here with me chatting away!

• Jazzyjess49 says:

Gramma’s gonna love this!

• Jazzyjess49 says:

My heat it is probably 8 or 10 years old. So it should last a good long time. I don’t notice an odor when I use mine either. I watch way to much youtube too. I love learning. So your rationale works for me. lol I wonder if
    I could make swirls with individual pearls/gems….hmmmm I’ll let you know!

• MamawCindy says:

Love the Big Flowers! Great Idea to add lights in and around them. My Sister is in charge of Decorating the Church. I’ll have to let her know about this Idea! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

• Jazzyjess49 says:

Thank you so much for making the pansy! I love it…ok now I’m hooked….I NEED this cartridge! lol you know how that goes. Thanks again, it’s lovely.

• mayday1733 says:

Hi Janice,
    Even though they are big flowers they are really pretty! The pansie is nice, would be good for a layout, because it is not as tall. I love how you did the frame, great job
    Hugs, Stacy

• KimScrapper says:

Love that stamping on the frame, very pretty. You are so lucky to have neighbors that scrap so close to you. I like the effect that “forest moss” distress ink has. You are all teaching us as well, I have not seen the idea of making your own flourish, neat idea. That pansy turned out so pretty, your frame looks great!

• bjwlsn1 says:

Nice way to make your flourish.