Here are some great Cricut project ideas for making fantastic home made greeting cards.
This project is for a wedding. It is perfect for giving to someone as a congratulations card for there wedding celebrations. Below is a list of items you will need.
• Cardstock: white
• Patterned paper: pink, purple
• Buttons: pink love hearts
• Photographs of the bride and groom
• Pink ribbon
1. Cut a nice thick square box. Using Graphically Speaking cartridge and purple patterned paper, press Shift and cut one 4″ .
2. Cut the title block. Using the pink cardstock, cut one 4″ . Repeat cut using the purple paper.
3. Cut notebook background. Using the pink patterned paper, press Shift and cut one 4″ .
4. Stick the photographs of the bride and groom onto the card.
5. Stick to pink love hearts around the photograph of the bridge and groom.
6. Tie the pink ribbon into a bow and then attach the bow onto the card.
7. Add the text for example: “Congratulations Sarah and Richard on your wedding day from Jean and Paul and family! xxx”